Click on the Type of Vertical Below to Select Your Parts
These are common problems & solutions for Vertical Blinds PVC:
- Non Responsive Vane/Louver. When you tilt, the slats no longer turn accordingly. SOLUTIONS: replace the End Control Assembly
- Cannot attach the louver to the carrier. SOLUTIONS: replace broken carriers
- Cracked, broken louver hole. SOLUTIONS: fix the broken hole with Vane Saver
- Cannot pull smoothly across. SOLUTIONS: restring, or replace broken connecting arms.
Luminette by Hunter Douglas is a beautiful, durable shade. However, with times, these are the common wear & tear problems:
- Non responsive Tilting. When you turn the wand, the louvers/vanes no longer turn accordingly. SOLUTIONS: replace the gears & universal bulk head cover.
- Fabric veins on the 2 ends keep popping out & hang loosely. SOLUTIONS: replace the swivel plates for both Left & Right side. And/Or replace the Lead Carrier Assy.
- Feel Stuck when pulling across. SOLUTIONS: replace broken scissors, or carriers, clear the track from broken debries.
- Your lumi headrail is hanging/dangling. SOLUTIONS: replace all brackets
Vertiglide Honeycomb is a beautiful & functional window coverings by Hunter Douglas. However, over times, these are the common wear & tear problems & solutions:
- Fabric cells are sagging or bulching out. SOLUTIONS: replace your fabric carriers & wheel bearing
- Fabric does not tension properly. SOLUTIONS: restring or replace tensioner
- Very hard to pull across, squeaking sound. SOLUTIONS: replace Master Carrier Assembly
- Alignment issue on the moving vertical rail. SOLUTIONS: locate the adjusting lever (of the master carrier) by carefully pushing back the top of fabric. Then adjust the cord tension too minimal so the fabric loosen up. If adjustment below does not solve the problem, replace the master carrier.
- ADJUST Bottom End of Moving Rail to the RIGHT: On the lever, Loosen LEFT screw 1/2 turn, then tighten the right screw 1/2 turn. Repeat until the shade is properly aligned. After adjustment, tighten both screws completely.
- ADJUST Bottom End of Moving Rail to the LEFT: On the lever Loosen RIGHT screw 1/2 turn, then tighten the left screw 1/2 turn. Repeat until the shade is properly aligned. After adjustment, tighten both screws completely.
- If your vertiglide is CENTER DRAW, besides adjusting the Lever, you need to attach magnetic strip to the bottom of vertical rail so the shade can close tight.