1/ Remove the old, broken connectors from louvers. It's easier to use a mini needle nose plier to remove the old connectors.
- For 3 1/2" Louver size. 2 connector per slide. Connect Tilt Bar to vinyl Louver
- The distance between the center of the 2 connectors is: 3 1/8"
- Off White Milky Color
- Commonly used in Vinyl, Polysatin, By The Ways, Hunter Douglas Summerwind shutter
- Minimum Order Quantity applied when added to Cart.
- If this is the first time you do this repair, it's recommended to order extra 1-2 pieces to practice pushing the connectors in the louver hole properly.
- You MUST replace all the connectors attached to the same tilt bar. Example: if your shutter has 8 connections to the tilt bar, however only 3 were broken. You must replace ALL 8 connectors. Because as soon as you pull the tilt bar to insert the new glides, the rest (5 connectors) will be broken. There's no way to prevent that from happening. So please double count and make sure you order enough.
2/ Insert the new connectors into louver. Insert the longer side in the louver hole first, then turn, and gently force the shorter side in the hole.
3/ Remove the end cap of the tilt bar and slide the broken connectors out.
4/ Slide the tilt bar slowly into the new connectors
5/ Cut (with scissors) the End (only) connectors as needed, it should not stick out from the tilt bar.
6/ Put the end cap back into tilt bar. Glue as needed.