- Louver Pin to connect FrontTilt Bar to shutter louver.
- Off White Silky Color
- Commonly used in Vinyl, Polysatin, Hunter Douglas Palmbeach shutter.
- If you are also missing the Tilt bar. Tilt Rod 1476 (comes in precut length 24" and 36"), OR custom cut length (part 1476-CUSTOM)
- Price is for 1 connector
For demonstration purpose, the tilt bar is removed & "clamped" down so pictures are clearer. If you:
- Remove the old broken links. We sell the optional tool kit to make your removal much easier. Tool KIT includes: Husky tack puller, 1/8" drill bit, 3/16" drill bit
- Make the existing hole on tilt bar slightly bigger with 3/16" drill bit. This preparation makes it a lit easier to push the connectors into the tilt bar holes later.
- Fully Insert (vertically) LONG end of smaller pin into louver hole. Turn counter clockwise.
- Insert big foot of link into tilt bar hole. Push firmly. If needed for secure hold, apply superglue on anchor before insertion.
* Replace ALL cuff link, then remove the tilt bar, hold it down with a clamp (for easy removal of old broken links)
* Replace only a few broken links (instead of ALL) , then open the panel, and work from the back/rear. It's easier working from the rear panel since you have more room and easier access.