|What are your blinds problems?
- Blind or Shade does not go up or down
|Restring. Your cords are broken
- Blind or Shade is slanted to 1 side when pull up
|Restring. Some of your cords are broken
- Slats do not tilt or hard to tilt
|Replace Tilter. The tilt gear is worn out or broken
- Wand or Wand Connector is missing
|Replace Tilter. Buy new wand
- Hard to Raise or Lower, Cords do not lock
|Replace Cordlock or Restring.
Cords worn out, Cord Lock Broken, or BOTH
- Frame Pull Out Or Headrail is loose
|Replace Brackets. Brackets are broken or installed
- Luminette is hard to open/close
|Replace brackets. Replace scissors. Replace tilt gear
mechanism. Replace Swivel plate. Restring
- Pull Cord or Cord Loop Broken/Missing
|Replace Clutch. Replace Cord Loop
- Vertiglide cell is sagging, hard to pull accross
|Replace Carriers & Travel Wheel. Restring. Adjust Cord
Tensioner. Carriers & wheels are broken/missing.
Headrail may be damaged.
- Cannot lower or raise Roman Shade
|Restring. Replace broken rings on the back. Replace
Clutch. Replace Cordlock.
- Vertical blind is not moving across. Cannot
Tilt. Slats are not moving together
|Replace End Control. Replace Travel Arms. Replace
Carriers. Restring. Replace Bead Chain