NOTE: Due to shortage of circuit board, there's manufacturer production delay with this remote, projected shipping date is mid October 2021.
Intelligent, Convenient. Remotely Open/Close, Tilt Vanes of your blinds & shades from 20ft away.
- Platinum Remote Control for window blinds & shades made before 2015
- Hunter Douglas Platinum version, come with batteries & user guide
There're 2 Operating Mode: INDIVIDUAL and GROUP
- By default, the shade will function on Channel 1. Point the remote control at the shade you wish to control. Point to the RECEIVER on the shade headrail. A brief press of the UP or DOWN button will move the shade in desired directions. Note that the Indicator LED lights red when pushing UP or DOWN, this indicates you are in Individual Mode.
- To stop the shade, point the remote at the shade, press either UP or Down will stop the shade.
In order to operate as a Group, the desired GROUP button must be pushed (group 1, 2, 3, 4). Note that the Indicator LED lights green after the Group button is pushed.
- While in Group Mode, press UP or DOWN to operate the shade. Note that the Indicator LED is still green & that the remote will remain in Group Mode for 3 seconds after operation.
- To Stop the group, enter the desired Group Mode as described above. Press either UP or DOWN button. Either one will stop the shade.
- ALL window coverings included in groups may be controlled simultaneously via the ALL button. Every shade that currently belongs to a group will operate as commanded. Note that pointing is not necessary to control groups. It's possible to control in other rooms/areas.
Individual Mode Programming: NO programming is necessary to operate shade. The remote will operate in Channel 1 right out of the box.
If Channel 2 operation is required, follow these steps to change the channel on the window coverings:
GROUP MODE programming
- Switch to Channel 2 by sliding the Channel Selector to the Right.
- Press & Hold down the button on the receiver
- Point the remote at the receiver & press UP button for 3 seconds. The shade should move slightly to indicate programming has taken place.
To add blind/shade into groups or remove from groups, you must first depress the PROGRAM BUTTON on the back of remote. Use a paperclip, press & hold the Program button for 10 seconds, the indicator LED on the front of remote will flash green. It will stay in Program Mode until the Program button is pressed again or until 30 seconds have passed without any buttons being pushed.
How do I reset my Hunter Douglas remote control blinds?
- To ADD shade to a group, briefly press the desired Group Button. Then point the remote at the desired shade and briefly press UP button. Note that the shade will jitter up & down briefly to indicate it has been added.
- To REMOVE shade from a group, briefly press the desired group button. Then point the remote at the desired shade and briefly press the DOWN button. Note that the shade will jitter up & down briefly to indicate it has been added.