Click Here for Powerview Hub v2 Quick Start Guide, PDF
If you have a large home with multiple shades in different large rooms upstair/downstair, adding more Repeaters, will insure a stable wireless connections between Powerview HUB & motorized shades.
- PowerView HUB v2, white
- Signal Repeater, white
- USB power Suppl
- DC Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
CLICK HERE for more info about What is Powerview? Benefits of Smart Home Automation?
When is best to use wireless control for your window fashions? The answer:
CLICK HERE for instructions on How to Set Up Powerview HUB v2 with motorized shade, APP on Smart Phone, Tablet, Remote Control.
- When you have multiple shades
- When blinds are too high to reach (vaulted ceilings, loft, more than 10ft from the ground....)
- When blinds are too hard to reach. Examples: large objects in front of shades like: kitchen counter top, large desk, cabinets, beds, shower tubs....
- When time is important to you. Automation will save you lots of time instead of walking back and forth numerous times into different rooms to open, close or adjust shades. Press the Remote, OR Voice Command and your window covering will raise when want, lower when you want, stop where you want. This is extremely time beneficial when you have a tall shade. Another example, when you have more than 4 shades in the same area, these 4 shades obey your command instantly (while you sit on the sofa) instead of you shuffle back and forth to adjust them.
- When you love technology and innovation. If you have smart phone, tablet, Alexa ....you are that technology savvy type :-)
On the back of the HUB, there're 2 buttons:
1/ "P" Pair accessories to Powerview network & receive firmware update
2/ "R" if pressed quickly will power recycle the Hub. If Pressed & Hold, will reset Hub to Factory Settings & enable window treatments to be rediscovered.
If you already programmed & joined shades to existing Remotes but forgot to join it to HUB. You can still do it. Watch this video to see how https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=yWxXMiYBXUY. Press Reset (with paper clip) on back of Remote for 8 seconds. Press & Hold STOP button on remote while pressing "P" on back of Hub for 3 seconds at the same time. The Group # on Remote will flash to indicate it has been joined with the Hub.