CLICK HERE for How to Program Powerview Remote Control with Motorized Shades.
CLICK HERE for How to Operate Shades with Remote Control
CLICK HERE for PDF Powerview Remote Control Guide
Remote Control ONLY. Pebble or Surface Mount sold separately
Intelligent, Convenient. Remotely Open/Close, Tilt Vanes of your blinds & shades from 30ft away. This remote uses 2 flat, round batteries CR2032. How often to replace the batteries depend on how big & heavy your shade is and how often do you operate it. Typically, batteries last about 1- 2 year. If shades start to move unsually slow or non-responsive. Change batteries back attached to shade and 2 CR2032 in the Remote Control.
- Round Remote Control, v2
- Preinstalled with 2 CR2032 batteries
- Hunter Douglas Powerview
- Select Remote Control Color:
- White (5872)
- OR Black (5873)
BUTTON FUNCTIONS of the Remote Control (when pressed, the selected # will lit up):
Window treatment will NOT operate with the Remote out of the box. They must be JOINED to a Remote Group to operate. If you have more than 1 remote, All must be PAIRED (to create single ID network) prior to any programming to window coverings. Watch Video of How to Set up Remote Control Here.
- Group 1-6. You can add up to 6 group of shades to 1 remote. Each group control the shades separately, independently. Unless you have a huge home, for simplicity most consumer would assign 1 shade to each group and have 1 remote for each room. For example, you have 3 shades in Family Room. Assign group 1 to Left shade, 2 to Middle Shade, 3 to Right Shade. Press 2 will only operate Middle Shade
- ARROW OPEN/CLOSE. let you Open = Raise up OR Close = lower down the shade.
- STOP. Let you stop the shade (while open/close) wherever you want.
- ALL. Operate ALL groups at the same time. In the example above, Family Room, press ALL, will lower/raise ALL 3 shades at the same time.
- HEART. Heart button is your programmed Favorite position. It is set at manufacture at half way.
NOTE: Remote Conrol White and Black are exact SAME size. The dark black color may make it look smaller than white, just an illusion.